Advertisement

OMG! I love it! UNI RIGHT Electric Foot File, Pedicure Footner with 2 Rollers

OMG! I love it! UNI RIGHT Electric Foot File, Pedicure Footner with 2 Rollers UNI RIGHT Electric Foot File, Pedicure Footner with 2 Rollers, Dead Skin Removal,Hard Foot Skin Smooth Exfoliating for Foot Spa/Rechargeable Pedicure Hard Skin Remover (Light Gray)

Link to item:



Full review:
I was very sceptic at first...
Would this really work?
Let’s try it out and I’ll update you.

So, now I am happy to say YES! IT WORKS!
Why did I choose this one?
For price and because I have damaged my feet in the past with stones and other "devices"
My skin simply goes very dry in winter and for it's price... It was worth a try!

PROS
It spins 360 degrees, so it's on a constant motion
2200 rpm I find it it has just the right amount of "power" to do what it's meant to
It can be cleaned under the tap (just the head)
Rechargeable 500mAh battery - 6h charge gives us an hours use
Spare head for when we need it
The best of it all... IT WORKS!!! It does what it's meant to (as seen in the video)

CONS / What would I improve?
mmmm Nothing...
Perhaps it could come with a nice feet mat to use (Am I asking too much?)

Would I buy again?
I probably will have to as soon as my sister or mum see it.

Would I recommend?
YES
YES
YES
I've done the video...
Then I've applied some moisturising cream and my feet already feel much much softer.

video,reviews,opinion,purchase,amazon,video reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments