Advertisement

My Sister Is A Demon | please help me

My Sister Is A Demon | please help me I grew up in a mormon household. It was all about serving g.od and fighting the deviI. And while I was an obedient daughter, my sister was not.


She would scream and punch my mom, often until she had bruises all over her body.


Finally, my dad had enough and locked my sister into a room without food, water or toilet. He screamed “You are allowed to come out once you apologise to your mother!”


But instead of apologising, she did something truly evil. When I went into our garden the next morning, I found a cross standing on the grass, with the name “Charlie” written on it.


Charlie was our dog’s name. Did something happen to him?


I started panicking and screamed so loud that my dad came down. When he saw the cross, he whispered, “your sister did this. She is possessed.”


We were both petrified, but still went to her room. The whole door lock was ripped out. But who could be strong enough to do that?


My dad cautiously pushed the door open. And there she was. Standing still, facing the wall.
My dad said “what have you done to our dog?”


She slowly turned around and said “I apologise.”
My blood froze. There was no life in her eyes. She wasn’t human anymore.


The next day, my sister was in the living room when she suddenly fell to the ground and started shaking rapidly and uncontrollably. My dad screamed “she is possessed by a demon!” And then he put her on a chair and tied her up with tape.
We were both terrified and I could even hear my dad whisper “we should burn her.”But instead, he build a small wooden cabin in our garden and told my sister that it was her new home.


It was the first time I’d seen my sister looking scared. But then she turned to me and said “You! You set me up! You killed the dog!”I responded “What?! That’s not true!”


And she said “you will regret this badly!”
I probably should have gotten a knife or pepper-spray to be able to defend myself. Because when I got home from school the following week, my sister was waiting for me at the front door.


She took me by my hair and said “if you resist, I will only hurt you more.” Then she dragged me into the forest next to our house. I knew I was gonna die, but I was too scared to fight her.


After a while, she laid me down on the ground and I saw reversed pentagrams carved into the trees around us. It was the symbol of the devil and now I knew for sure that my sister was serving the devil.


She pulled out some mushrooms and told me to eat them. But I thought they were poisonous, so I said “no, please not!”


She quickly got impatient and forced me to swallow them. At first nothing happened, but after 20 minutes everything changed. The trees around me started moving and my hands formed into claws.


Faces of demons appeared all around me and I thought I was trapped in hell.

please

Post a Comment

0 Comments