Advertisement

LOW BUY CHECK-IN | I SLIPPED UP - ANXIETY, DEBT, DECEMBER GOALS 💸

LOW BUY CHECK-IN | I SLIPPED UP - ANXIETY, DEBT, DECEMBER GOALS 💸 Hello Low Buy Beauties! I have an overdue Low Buy Check-In for you today. I had a kind of rough November mentally and emotionally, and found this anxiety definitely crept into my Low Buy. I shopped on impulse over Black Friday week, and purchased a NOT NEED as a response to how I was feeling over this month. I definitely had a lapse in judgement and let myself fall into a moment of self-sabotage.

I'm checking in today with debt repayment, my relationship with this slip-up, and my thoughts on where I am taking myself into December and the New Year with my Low Buy and with my YouTube Channel. 🙏🏻

How did you November go and where do you see your December going? Remember, this is a marathon and not a race. There will be slips, trips, and set-backs. It's what you decide to do with those challenges that help you grow and keep moving forward. xo

PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE & MOTIVATE ME:
DAVE RAMSEY
MATT D'AVELLA
HANNAH LOUISE POSTON - NO BUY and BEAUTY BUDGET
AJA DANG

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! ❤️

COME SAY HI 👋🏻
INSTAGRAM
BLOG
PINTEREST
FACEBOOK

For business inquiries, please email risha@platformmedia.ca

FTC: This video is NOT sponsored.

ABOUT ME:🌿
Hi, I'm Christina - I'm a blogger slash vlogger slash human on the internet slash pharmacist sometimes, hence the "apothecary" theme in my name. I'm currently living in Toronto, Canada and on my channel you'll find fashion and styling videos, lifestyle content and check-in's on my LOW BUY YEAR. I'm happy to take any requests, too! Your girl is flexible (not physically). Feel free to leave me a comment below - I always make sure to read and respond, and I love chatting with you guys. Be sure to follow me on Instagram too - that's where I post my daily outfits and photography, and where I interact with you guys the most. Thank you SO much for watching and taking the time out of your day to support my teeny little channel. Love xx, Christina.

low buy,low buy year,low buy check in,shopping addiction,how to stop shopping,buy less,use less,debt repayment,student loan debt,get out of debt,budgeting tips,minimalism,dave ramsey,how to get out of debt,less stuff,shopping addict,matt d'avella,no buy,no buy year,stop shopping,marie kondo,declutter,use what you have,capsule wardrobe,stop spending money,save money,build wealth,debt free,lifestyle design,self development,aja dang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments