Advertisement

Knitting gents v neck sweater back arm hole cutting back neck cutting step by step part 1

Knitting gents v neck sweater back arm hole cutting back neck cutting step by step part 1 Hi all.
my name is laxmi and welcome to
luckys beauty and creations
in this video i am showing how to knit gents v neck
half sleeve sweaters back part ,aram hole cutting, back neck cutting step by step in hindi,
जेंटस स्‍वेटर बुनना ,knitting gents sweaters tutorial in hindi,
knitting sweaters step by step in hindi,
knitting gents sweaters design in hindi,
knitting in hindi,
knit with me, indian knitter, easy knitting,
knitting boys sweaters v neck,


to watch my or hee video click here:


knitting double border/ invisible cast on :


my kannada channel link:


follow me on:

Instagram page:


PR or business enqury mail me:
laxmi.dhanna@ gmail.com

Thanks for watching....
Stay blessed and be positive.....

Knitting gents v neck sweater back part 1,Knitting gents v neck sweater back arm hole cutting back neck cutting step by step part 1,जेंटस स्‍वेटर बुनना,half sleeve sweaters back part,knitting gents sweaters tutorial in hindi,knitting sweaters step by step in hindi,knitting gents sweaters design in hindi,knitting in hindi,aram hole cutting,luckys beauty and creations,knit with me,indian knitter,easy knitting,knitting boys sweaters v neck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments