Advertisement

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Behind the Scenes (ft Gavin Magnus and Coco Quinn) | Jam Jr. XMAS

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Behind the Scenes (ft Gavin Magnus and Coco Quinn) | Jam Jr. XMAS The Jam Jr Christmas Album! Out Now: #JamJrXMAS


Welcome to Jam Jr and Merry Christmas!! Go behind the scenes with Gavin Magnus and Coco Quinn as they record the music video to I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm!

Watch the video here:


Join us each week for new videos featuring some of your favorite Jam Jr. friends! Cash and Maverick, GEM Sisters, #GavinMagnus, #CocoQuinn, Jesslayn Grace, Alabama Barker and more.


Don't forget to subscribe and follow us on social!



Official Site:



Follow us on Instagram:



Follow us on Twitter: @jamjrofficial



Like Us on Facebook:





Follow Gavin on Instagram:



Follow Coco Quinn on Instagram:





Sung By: Gavin Magnus and Coco Quinn


Directed By: Christopher Rojas

Gavin,Gavin Magnus,GavinMagnus,Gavin and Piper,Coco Quinn,coco,magnus,piper rockelle,crushin,jam jr,jamjr,jamjrofficial,kids music,holiday music,kids songs,Hayley leblanc,brat,bratayler,KidzBop,Christmas,Christmas Song,Goat,Goat Fam,TikTok,Brent Rivera,Gavin Magnus Songs,music lesson,music video,Official Music Video Gavin,Jam Junior,Gavin Magnus Crushin,I’ve got my love to keep me warm,annie leblanc,kid music 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments