Advertisement

I Brought My JUNKED Supercar to SEMA and Nobody Noticed

I Brought My JUNKED Supercar to SEMA and Nobody Noticed Save 81%: get 4 extra months with the 3-year plan and the NordPass password manager (worth $199). GET NORDVPN here:

So, I brought my wrecked BMW to SEMA 2019, Gave a good rundown of the other EVs at sema and why I wont convert my BMW i8.

www.iaai.com - Where I get my cars
- Link to Robot suitcase
- Electric Camaro powertrain
Instagram:
E-mail: richrebuilds@gmail.com

Thanks to Kim for allowing us to use her pictures, check out her channel


Please support us on Patreon


Tesla Referral Code:

Mailbox:
P.O. Box 1041
Salem, MA 01970

tesla,cars,teardown,mechanical,salvage,rebuild,how,to,fix,whats,inside,ev,repair,electric,vehicle,how to fix a tesla,salvage repair,BMW I8,I8,BMW,SEMA,sema,car show,sema show,tavarish,wrecked bmw,salvage bmw,electric mustang,electric bigfoot,electric camaro,junked car,salvage supercar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments