Advertisement

I Bought This Storage Unit BY ACCIDENT! $40,000 BID! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit Auction

I Bought This Storage Unit BY ACCIDENT! $40,000 BID! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit Auction I Bought This Storage Unit BY ACCIDENT! $40,000 BID! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit Auction. I meant to bid up to $500 on this abandoned storage unit at the online storage unit auction, but I accidentally put in a bid of $42,000 and ended up winning the storage unit for $840! A lot more than I intended to spend on the storage unit. Do you think we will make a profit on this storage unit? What do you think the return on investment will be?

Subscribe to our second channel for upcoming EPIC videos! :)


Subscribe to my Brother's Channel!


eBay:

Poshmark:

Send us stuff at our new P.O. Box!
Treasure Hunting With Jebus
PO Box 473, Brentwood CA, 94513

SUPPORT US by check out our merch!
Merch:

FOLLOW US!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Welcome Back To Treasure Hunting With Jebus!

#StorageWars #MakingMoney #Money

i bought an abandoned storage unit,i bought an abandoned storage unit and found a car,i bought an abandoned storage unit and found this,i bought an abandoned storage unit jelly,i bought an abandoned storage locker,storage unit,abandoned storage units,i bought a storage unit and found drugs,storage unit auction finds,storage unit auctions,storage unit finds,storage auction,storage auction finds,storage locker,storage locker auctions,storage wars,mystery box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments