Advertisement

How Long Will Sore Nipples Last?: Top 3 with Bri the IBCLC- My top 3 tips on sore nipples.

How Long Will Sore Nipples Last?: Top 3 with Bri the IBCLC- My top 3 tips on sore nipples. You may be asking, how long will sore nipples last while I am breastfeeding my baby? Here is a short introduction to navigating through sore nipples. I am going to give you my top 3 tips on how long you can expect sore nipples to last.
This channel is for parents, caregivers, and healthcare professionals looking for quick tips on common questions related to breastfeeding, lactation, infant care, normal infant behavior, and infant massage. In my years working as a Registered Nurse, IBCLC Lactation Consultant and Certified Educator of Infant Massage I noticed that I was answering the same common questions over and over again. I'm finally compiling all my answers for you!
This video specifically is all about how long sore nipples last after you have a baby. It will give you 3 tips on normal nipple tenderness vs toe-curling pain, how to ease that transition with hand expression, and also by holding your baby skin to skin. (Hint: holding your baby skin-to-skin solves 99% of newborn problems!) If you have questions about your sore nipples, then this video is a great place to start. I am going to share my top three tips on How Long Sore Nipples Last that many moms and parents have asked.
Follow me on Insta @bri.withlactationlink for more tips and tricks. DM me there with future topics you would like me to talk about. I would also love to share my online course Infant Massage with Bri with you. It will teach you everything you need to know to bond and connect with your baby through touch and relaxation and massage. Many families see decreased crying, tension and constipation while also seeing improved sleep. Check it out at

parenting,newmom,strokes,colic,gassybaby,postpartum depression,postpartum anxiety,newdad,lactation,breastfeeding,parentinghack,bonding,relaxation,sore nipples,hand expression,how long will sore nipples last?,skin to skin contact after birth,skin to skin,bleeding nipples,cracked nipples,hand expression jane morton,engorgement relief,engorged milk ducts,newborn baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments