Advertisement

HOW I PASSED THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR CAE OXFORD & L3 HARRIS- TIPS & ADVICE✈️

HOW I PASSED THE SELECTION PROCESS FOR CAE OXFORD & L3 HARRIS- TIPS & ADVICE✈️ WATCH IN HD!

Hi Guys,

In this video I talk about the selection process at both CAE Oxford and L3 Harris, how I got in, the softwares and websites I used, the preparation I took, tips & advice on how to pass the selection.

If you have any questions about the selection process, you can write them down below or email me on raihansowdagar@gmail.com

Hope you all like the video! Please like, share and subscribe!

Links For The Softwares & Websites

Latestpilotjobs -CAE OXFORD- Maths, Physics, Aptitude Tests and Interview Practice-

CAE OXFORD Maths & Physics Bundle-

CAE OXFORD Sky Test Software-

Latestpilotjobs- L3 HARRIS- Maths, Physics, Aptitude Tests and Interview Practice-

L3 Sky Test Software-

CAE,CAEOXFORD,L3HARRIS,AVIATION,SELECTIONPROCESS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments