Advertisement

Discover the most fascinating Munnar ! Aerial view of Munnar - Drone footage - 4k 2019- Mavic Pro

Discover the most fascinating Munnar ! Aerial view of Munnar - Drone footage - 4k 2019- Mavic Pro Kerala, God's own country is more than just a land, a world. In the midst of all that greenery is the rich embroidery of culture. Each thread perfumed with the scents of spices and an elegant legacy of traditions.

Munnar is a town and hill station located in the Idukki district of the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. Munnar is situated at around 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above mean sea level,[2] in the Western Ghats mountain range. Munnar is also called the "Kashmir of South India" and is a popular honeymoon destination.

Music - WORMONO - NATURE

Gadgets used :-
Mavic Pro
Adobe Premier Pro

Hi, This is Azeer Muhammed from Kochi, India. Basically I am a violinist with an inherent passion for photography.

This vlog is created to document my travel stories for you to explore the world through my Mavic Drone.

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time on my channel and watching my videos !

Subscribe my channel to explore my travel stories and do let me know your valuable feedback.

Please follow me on

Facebook:

Facebook page -

Instagram:

#Munnar #kerala #KeralaTourism #KashmirofSouth #India #Kerala

drone,4K Aerial,aerial footage,4K UHD video,waterfalls,sea,islands,harbors,medieval buildings,ships,bridges,drone footage,Croatia,Europe,India,Kerala,munaar,moonar,dji,dji spark,dji mavic,dji mavic pro,mavic pro,4k videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments