Advertisement

* 300 IQ or Lucky ? * Brawl Stars funny moments fails and glitches

* 300 IQ or Lucky ? * Brawl Stars funny moments fails and glitches 8 bit vs Bull and Darryl - 300 IQ 8 bit or Lucky - Brawl stars fails - funny moments montage - Best Compilation of 2019

Support me on Patreon :
Why Should You Support me on Patreon ?


My Channel is Demonetized, which means I earn nothing - $0.00 from YouTube. But Still Im trying my best to provide you the best montages with best edits. If you support me on Patreon , that will help me fund my expenses !
100$ Giveaway :

6 Winners

4 x 20$
2 x 10$

* Winners will be selected on Twitter.
*GIVEAWAY WILL END ON 25th DECEMBER


▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

😃Hey guys ! Really enjoyed making this video - I put all my creativity to bring this piece of work to you guys. Hope you liked it ! Make sure to let me know what are your thoughts.

👍 LIKE THIS VIDEO & Turn Notifications for Regular Awesome Videos + 1 Legendary! 🔔

🗨 Chat With me on Discord -

💙Follow me on Twitter :

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
CLIP SUBMISSION

🎬 Send Clips funny brawl stars moments here: Google Forms :

⋆⋆⋆⋆By Submitting the clips, you (the owner of clip) give all the rights to #PatrixBrawlStars to use, modify and feature the clips on the Channel Patrix Brawl Stars. ⋆⋆⋆⋆

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

📢 Thanks to Channel members for Supporting my work !

⚫Harsh Gaming

⚫Vishwas

⚫Henry Naungayan

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

▶MUSIC CREDITS GO TO :

🔸Goblins From Mars :


🔸Hopex :



🔸NCS :



🔸The Fat Rat:
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

► This video is related to Brawl Stars Games or Supercell Games so this is advertiser friendly.

★ Please note: #PatrixBrawlStars has permission to feature the clips you see.

▶ Brawl Stars is a game from Supercell. This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. This content can be used for commercial usage through ads. All information can be found here:

brawl stars funny moments,brawl stars montage,funny moments,300 iq brawl stars,300 iq or lucky brawl stars,300 iq or lucky brawl stars funny moments,brawl stars funny moments 2019,brawl stars funny moments pumba,brawl stars funny moments 2019 jk,brawl stars,brawl stars funny montage,8 bit gameplay brawl stars,brawl stars funny compilation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments