Advertisement

Cute chats and even more proof I'm obsessed with London || UNI VLOG

Cute chats and even more proof I'm obsessed with London || UNI VLOG ***WATCH IN 1080p***

The hunt for summer internships is really heating up - hence why this vlog is took me a while to upload!

TWITTER: @CharlieBlondexo
INSTAGRAM: @charlie_coletteyt

I’m a UK 21 year old who has always been inspired by other YouTubers and so started my channel in September 2016. I have no “end-goal” with my channel, all I want to do is try to build a channel in which my subscribers constantly enjoy my content and a subscriber community in which there is a constant dialogue.

If there are any videos you would like to see then be sure to let me know via my twitter (@CharlieBlondexo) - no point posting content if its not what you guys want to see is there?!?!

Charlie Colette

Subscribers when published: 2,416

keywords:
uni, university, Lancaster University, British university, blondiegirlxoxo, Charlie colette, blonde, Liverpool, scouser, vlog, vlogger, confidence, president, campaigning, election, very busy, London

iMovie,charlie colette,uni vlog,london vlog,assessment centre,internships,applications,fun,vlogger,university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments