Advertisement

Create share inspire 533 podcast Kristin omdahl knitting crochet live

Create share inspire 533 podcast Kristin omdahl knitting crochet live Shawl modification info:

Check out my online shop where you can order yarn, books & more directly from me!
Books:
Yarns:
Single Patterns:
Accessories:

Sign up for my free and exciting mailing list here:

Order a personalized, autographed copy of "Layers: 18 Crochet Projects to Fit, Flatter & Drape" here:

Order a personalized, autographed copy of "Layers: 19 Knit Projects to Fit, Flatter & Drape" here:

Order a personalized, autographed copy of "80 Handmade Gifts: Year-Round Projects to Cook, Crochet, Knit, Sew & More" by Kristin Omdahl HERE:

Order a personalized, autographed copy of "Motif Magic: 17 Join As You Go Projects to Knit and Crochet" by Kristin Omdahl HERE:

Subscribe here for more videos:

More quick handmade gift videos:

Watch more of my knitting videos here:

Watch more of my crochet videos here:

Watch more of my recipe videos here:

Watch more of my sewing videos here:

Watch more of my Create Share Inspire Podcast videos here:

Watch more of my 15 Moments with Kristin videos here:

Watch more of my Connecting with Kristin videos here:

Follow me on social media:

Blog:

Facebook:

Kristin’s Amazon Shop:

Kristin’s RedBubble Shop:

Kristin’s Spoonflower Shop:

Join my new Facebook group where we can chat, share and inspire each other!

Twitter:

Pinterest:

Instagram:

Website:

Ravelry Group:

Thank you to our generous sponsors:
eucalan.com for Wrapture all natural delicate wash
karity.com for Kristin Omdahl’s makeup
Bright Tech for Kristin's favorite magnifying crafter lamps

knit,crochet,knitting,crocheting,yarn,craft,diy,how to,how to make,como hacer,hilo,ganchillo,tejer,Вязание,вязать,ニット,かぎ針編み,לִסְרוֹג בְּמַסרֵגָה אַחַת,לִסְרוֹג,

Post a Comment

0 Comments