Advertisement

Van Living: A Couple Days in my Ford Econoline

Van Living: A Couple Days in my Ford Econoline Made a spontaneous trip out of LA and took you guys along for a couple days in my van! Slept on the top of a mountain, had a little car trouble, and boated around a lake for a day. Hope you guys enjoy seeing a little peek into my life. ♡♡

IG:
Twitter:
Depop:
PayPal:

FAQ:
What kind of van do you have? 2001 Ford Econoline E250

How did you find your van? Craigslist!

Did you pay someone to build out your van? Nope! Built it myself, with the help of my dad and sister (:
My van build video can be found here;

What are you filming on? my iPhone 11 Pro

How do you make money? I sell clothes online, and get ad revenue from YouTube! I also have a video on ways I've made money in the past;

van life,van living,ford econoline,tiny home,home on wheels,stealth camping,walmart,parking lot,nature,hiking,truck camping,rv,conversion,van,lifestyle,nomadic,travel,camping,remote,parking,sleeping,alternative,goals,adventure,plants,urban jungle,small house,tiny house,mini home,life on the road,a day in the life,van lifer,van lifestyle,on the road,living in a van,average day,cargo van,solo female,girl,female,

Post a Comment

0 Comments