Advertisement

Tuesday Morning haul FINALLY! I was able to leave the nest today.

Tuesday Morning haul FINALLY! I was able to leave the nest today. Hi everyone! So you all have no idea how much I've missed getting to go see everything that TM had in. All that I could do was stay inside and try to recover from this crud and watch all of the wonderful goodies that everyone had been hauling. Although a lot of the Christmas embellishments had been picked over, I'm still very happy and feel blessed with what I was able to find. And since we are still in the month of Nov. I still have high hopes of more Christmas items coming in and yes I'm still holding out hope that some more Snow and Cocoa paper will come in. If not, then I'll figure something out for my #nopaperleftbehind challenge for the month of Jan. I want to thank all of my subbies for watching and commenting. You all are the BEST!! and I appreciate every single one of you. I hope you enjoy watching.

Tuesday Morning haul,Tuesday Morning,Little birdie,We R Memory Keepers,Crate Paper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments