Advertisement

Transporter 3 - Audi A8 vs Mercedes E-class | GTA 5 Action Film

Transporter 3 - Audi A8 vs Mercedes E-class | GTA 5 Action Film Hi guys! Frank are chased by a black Mercedes-Benz E-Class driven by Tomilenko's agents. They were going to kill him, but Frank doesn't let them do it...
In this video I changed part of the plot and deleted some scenes. But I hope it did not affect the quality of the film.
Pleasant viewing! I hope you like it.

Hello! Welcome to my channel!
Thank you for taking the time to watch.
Remember to drop a like, comment and share the video if you want to as this really helps me out.

My work e-mail: 1rcgchannel@gmail.com

========================
Music:
In a Heartbeat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:
========================

gta 5 action film,gta 5 chase,transporter,gta 5 transporter,frank martin,gta 5 transporter 3,gta 5 short film,chase scene,jason statham,audi a8,mercedes e class,track,racing car games,transporter 3 chase,gta 5,frank martin chase,gta 5 audi a8,gta 5 mercedes e class,Audi A8 vs Mercedes E-class,

Post a Comment

0 Comments