Advertisement

The only 4 players in history who achieved a 1 goal per game ratio | Oh My Goal

The only 4 players in history who achieved a 1 goal per game ratio | Oh My Goal How many players in history have managed to achieve a one goal per game ratio over an entire year?

There are only 4!

Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pelé, Maradona, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski… Who has managed to do it?

One of them even scored at least one goal per game over an entire year… multiple times!

Discover who these players are in this new video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal messi,oh my goal ronaldo,messi goals,ronaldo goals,kane goals,pele goals,maradona goals,zlatan goals,lewandowski goals,soccer best goals,football best goals,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments