Advertisement

The Bug Hunting Methodology - A Ready to Use Formula

The Bug Hunting Methodology - A Ready to Use Formula In this video I talk about a simplified approach to bug bounty hunting, a methodology that you can implement immediately.

Carlos Lozano - Bug Hunting Essentials (book):

Python Basics course (coupon applied):
Join my SQUAD for free (for more discounts):
Learn hands-on pentesting (free trial):
Hacker Wearables:

Join me and other cyber-geeks in our Discord community (free):

My laptop for pentesting video:

Hire me as a penetration tester:
101 Pentesting Training:
101 Cybersecurity Consulting:

Connect with me:

Linkedin:
Twitter:
Facebook page:
Facebook group:
Hackthebox:
Tryhackme:
Peerlyst:
Discord:

Books I recommend for Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking:

1. TJ O'Connor - Violent Python:
2. Dafydd Stuttard - Web App Hacker' s Handbook (2nd Ed):
3. Peter Yaworski - Web Hacking 101:
4. Jon Erickson - Hacking: The Art of Exploitation (2nd Ed):

5. Peter Kim - The Hacker Playbook 3 (2018):

My free Developing Ethical Hacking Tools with Python course on Cybrary:

It helps me tremendously if you support these educational videos:


__________

Whatever type of tests you're doing, only perform them in safe and legal environments and with the appropriate permissions.

bug bounty hunting methodology,bug hunter methodology,bug hunting methodology,bug bounty methodology,what is bug bounty hunting,how to make money with bug hunting,bug bounty hunting motivation,bug bounty tips,how to get into cybersecurity,how to get into bug bounty hunting,how to become a bug hunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments