Advertisement

The BEST 4K TV Home Theater Setup!

The BEST 4K TV Home Theater Setup! Ultimate 4K TV Home Theater Setup! Transformed my living room into a modern and clean setup with all the latest tech!
LG C9 OLED TV -
LG SL10Y Sound Bar-

Follow me here!
Instagram -
Twitter -

Get in touch with me - krystal@krystallora.com
For Business Inquiries - management@krystallora.com

Thanks to LG for partnering with me on this video!

Get a free trial of the best music for your videos! -

What I use to make my videos!
Camera -
Main Lens -
Lens Mount -
Camera Mic -
Tripod -
Tripod Head -
ND Filters -
Lights -
Laptop -
FCP -

4k tv setup,living room setup,best home theater setup,home theater,4k tv home theater,best 4k tv,best 4k tv deals,tv,black friday tv,LG tv,4k oled lg tv,4k oled,oled tv,4k oled hdr tv,hdr,4k,LG tv setup,LG C9 OLED TV review,LG C9 OLED,LG SL10Y Sound Bar,4k tv review,modern living room setup,entertainment setup,ultimate 4k tv setup,LG,best oled tvs,best tv deals,black friday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments