Advertisement

I Wrote This Song After A Bad Breakup πŸ’”

I Wrote This Song After A Bad Breakup πŸ’” Connect with Gremlin:
Instagram: @Gremlinraps
Twitter: @Gremlinraps
Snapchat: @Gremlinraps
Facebook: ://www.facebook.com/gremlinraps

Official Clothing Available at:

Directed by Edwin Cruz: @bfthestorm

Mixed/Mastered by: prod.pria


Lyrics:
Verse 1: Gremlin
After the party im grabbin somebody/
I'm spilling some liquor we're laughing in lobbies/
They're nothing like you they like smashin to Cardi/
Grabbing on me while I'm grabbing Bacardi/
I just keep thinkin that if I keep drinkin/
The feelings I'm feelin now they'll never sink in/
Seems like I'm with a new girl every weekend/
But I think of you every time that I'm peakin/
I don't know the reason I changed, I just hate being the same/
Same thing that's bringing me joy, is also bringing me pain, it's hard for me to explain/
But I can never go back I'm too deep in the game/
The money the power the women I'm eager for fame/
It's me you can blame, I need to achieve all the dreams that I see in my brain/ but,

Hook:
At what cost? At what cost?/
Am I really willing right now to lose it all?/
At what cost? At what cost?
Am I really willing right now to lose it all?/ I am

Verse 2:
After the fuckin she buttons her buttons/
She said it was love but I said that it wasn't/
She started to cuss while I shot for discussion/
Stormed out the room & she called me disgustin/
So many women I hope you forgive me/
for how I been livin but who am I kidding/
Know that you don't think about me or miss me/
I hope for future but know that we're history/
I pray you remember me though, you were my everything though/
Only thing harder than building my legacy is letting you go, I am just letting you know/
Money is coming in faster than ever/
Sorry that I didn't have it together back then cause we coulda lasted forever/
But you deserve somebody who is actually better/
And I'm just a guy that, can write raps/
And doesn't reply back to girls & carries the weight of the world on my back/
Half the time I don't know where my mind's at/
My hunger for fame is relentless/
Cause deep down I'm just craving acceptance/
I'll push anyone away just to get this/
Family too I'm not making exceptions/ but,

Hook:
At what cost? At what cost?/
Am I really willing right now to lose it all?/
At what cost? At what cost?
Am I really willing right now to lose it all?/ I am

gremlin,gremlinraps,i wrote this song after a breakup,breakup song,the breakup song,heartbreak song,at what cost,heartbreak,rap about ex,rap about break up,depression rap,depression song,emotional rap song,heartfelt lyrics,deep song,emotional rap song about broken heart,after a breakup song,after a breakup we all feel this pain,deep sad breakup rap song,rap,hip hop,guy rapping about ex,rapping about ex,πŸ’”,love songs,breakup sad songs,russ,eminem,j cole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments