Advertisement

'Someone You Loved' in a MINOR KEY! (Lewis Capaldi Cover)

'Someone You Loved' in a MINOR KEY! (Lewis Capaldi Cover) I can't escape this song, so I thought I'd switch it to a minor key! I think the original major key version sounds sad... and putting it into minor makes it angry. But that's just me. What do you think? PRE-SAVE on SPOTIFY:

Piano by by Jordi Castellà:
Orchestra by Leonardo Zorzi:

If you like my videos even a little bit, please consider joining my Patreon ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►

Lewis Capldi,Someone You Loved,Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent,Minor Key Covers,Minor Key Version,Major to Minor,Sad Version,Cinematic Version,Minor Key Songs,Music Theory,Musical Theory,Chase Holfelder,AMV songs,AMV Music,Dark Sounding Cover,Dark Version,Anime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments