Advertisement

Kesha - My Own Dance (Official Video)

Kesha - My Own Dance (Official Video) “My Own Dance” – Out Now!

Pre-Order the new album ‘High Road’ – Available January 10th:

Watch the ‘High Road’ album trailer:

Watch the official video for “Raising Hell” ft. Big Freedia

Follow Kesha to hear the new album first:





Director: Allie Avital
Producer: Jeff Kopchia

#Kesha #MyOwnDance #HighRoad

kesha my own dance,my own dance video,kesha dance,kesha raising hell,raising hell,my own dance official video,kesha my own dance video,high road,kesha high road,high road album,my own dance song,kesha bts,raising hell video,kesha 2019,kesha vevo,kesha youtube,pop music,new kesha,new kesha music,ke$ha,tik tok,kesha tik tok,kesha praying,kesha take it off,behind the scenes,kesha live,kesha live 2019,kesha dancing,song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments