Advertisement

I take my pet raccoon shopping at the pet store

I take my pet raccoon shopping at the pet store Tito has been saving up some money to buy new toys so I brought him to the pet store to let him pick out a couple. He brought his cat friend along to enjoy the experience as well! He was nice enough to share with his new toys with his cat and dog friends! It was an investment well spent making his friends happy!

Be sure to follow us on facebook to see more cute videos like this!


If you would like to pick up a Tito or Cheeto original masterpiece click the link below!


For Tito and Cheeto hoodies and shirts


Music:
5th of July
firefly
entire
birds in flight

Ocean by ehrling
Mood by ehrling


raccoon,raccoons,petco,pet store,pet stores,raccoon in public,taking my pet raccoon in public,store,pet raccoon,raccoon care,how to raise a raccoon,how to care for a raccoon,pet,pets,animals,toys,i buy my pet raccoon toys,raccoon goes shopping,a day in the life of a pet raccoon,shopping,shopping at a pet store,buying toys for my raccoon,buying toys for pets,shopahaulic,money,invest,investing,cat,kitten,dog,puppy,german shepherd,dog toys,buying,buying toys,spend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments