Advertisement

How I Organize My Planner Gear || The Sensible Mama

How I Organize My Planner Gear || The Sensible Mama I'm back! I can't believe it's been a month since I've uploaded. Sorry everyone. If you follow me on Instagram or are a member of the Sensible Mama Chat O Rama on Facebook (both linked below), you know that I am launching my own diaper bag line! I've been a little busy getting everything into production, but I'm back and hopefully I can resume my usual upload schedule. I actually filmed this one back in October, so it's a little old. I just never had time to edit it! Hope you enjoy.

LINKS TO PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Shop Erin Condren and get $10 off your first purchase using my link:

Here are the things I showed from Erin Condren (use these links to find the products, but make sure to go back and shop through my link above to get the $10 coupon)

My Life Planner:
Customizable stickers:
Sticky folder pockets:
Wet Erase Markers:
Meal Planner Dashboard:
Checklist Dashboard:

LYMIA Bamboo case:
Itzy Ritzy snack bags:
Planet Wise pouch trio:

I cannot find the link to my rolling organizer, but I found it at Hobby Lobby last year. :)

Have you checked out my online baby boutique, The Sensible Mama?

SHOP HERE:


We are an online baby boutique, but we are so much more than that. We are on a mission to educate, equip, inspire, and share. Follow me on Social:

Facebook:


Instagram:



Twitter:

Want to chat with me and other sensible mamas from around the world? Join the Sensible Mama chat group on Facebook:

I use mid-range gear to produce my videos. These items are great for people who want to step up their YouTube channel without breaking the bank. If you want to check out what I use, here are the links:
Camera:
Lighting:
Mic:

organize,organize planner,planner gear,the sensible mama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments