Advertisement

GLYCERIN - WISH I WAS YOU

GLYCERIN - WISH I WAS YOU CHECK OUT OUR STORE
TRASH Official Spotify Playlist:

from the "Wish I Was You EP"





Lyrics:

I saw you there
Pure and clean
Beauty unspoken

I longed to feel
Careless and free
Instead i’m broken

You
Vision of youth
Soft and Pink
Desire in motion

I wanted to
Heal my wounds
But they’re still open

Careless and free
I want you
To heal me

TRXSH GXNG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRASH 新 ドラゴン -
😈 SHOP -
😈 IG:
😈 DC -
😈 FB -
😈 VK -
😈 T:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you have anything you want to show us, work with us, share your ideas, videos, art, contact us here:

trash,gang,music,video,amv,anime,trap,GLYCERIN,WISH I WAS YOU,music video,witchouse,witchhouse,shoegaze,grunge,alt rock,shoegazing,mbv,m b v,alternative,alternative music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments