Advertisement

a realistic college morning routine

a realistic college morning routine Thanks so much for watching this weeks video! Make sure that you subscribe and click the bell icon so that you never miss a video from me!

SOCIAL MEDIAS
- instagram :
- Spotify : @millie.bxrnett
- Soundcloud : I haven’t made a public one yet but soon!
- Pinterest : @milliebarnett63

EQUIPMENT I USE
- Camera : Canon EOS 700D
- Lighting : Natural light and a soft box from eBay
- Editing software: iMovie on my iPad
- Mic : Rode DSLR microphone

DISCLAIMER : All of my videos are monetised, however, all opinions expressed in my videos are my own. I plan, edit and film all by myself, however I sometimes get help off my friends an family to film.

💌 BUSINESS EMAIL ONLY : Milliebarnett63@gmail.com

routine

Post a Comment

0 Comments