Advertisement

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something | Cover by Ritin Samuel ft Dhrishya

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something | Cover by Ritin Samuel ft Dhrishya Hello guys,

Feels great to cover this beautiful song of "A Great Big World" with my good friend Dhrishya. I'm really happy and grateful for my musician friend Giftlin who has done some amazing music for this track. I hope you guy enjoy the song.

Credits :
Vocals : Ritin, Dhrishya
Music : Giftlin Shaju
Mixing & Mastering : Speak Life Productions
Videography : Speak Life Productions

Please do LIKE the video and COMMENT below your thoughts about it. Also do SHARE the video with your friends and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more of these; it would mean a lot to me :)

a great big world,Christina aguilera,pop music,singer songwriter,Charlie puth,ed sheeran,Justin bieber,Shawn mendes,acoustic music,Rihanna,Dua Lipa,Rita Ora,Jennifer Lopez,Taylor Swift,Katy Perry,Adele,good vibes,party music,love song,love,music,guitar,singer,guitarist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments