Advertisement

3032. This Train Is Bound For Glory (Traditional American) with Joe at Fawkner Park

3032. This Train Is Bound For Glory (Traditional American) with Joe at Fawkner Park Another of the songs from our Gospel concert at South Yarra Seniors Centre in Fawkner Park.

This well-known gospel song is often wrongly attributed to Woody Guthrie, perhaps because he used it for the title of his novel, "Bound For Glory".

Joe made last minute changes to the way he wanted to play this one, so he took me by surprise a bit.

This song is the third track on my third CD, "Gospel Ship".

Lyrics and chords of the song can be found here:

You can see a playlist of my gospel songs here:


For lyrics and chords of all my songs, please see my website:

folk song,gospel,spiritual,fawkner park,joe flood,guitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments