Advertisement

The 8 BEST TIPS to GET BETTER at Modern Warfare

The 8 BEST TIPS to GET BETTER at Modern Warfare In this video I give tips on what to look out for with Modern Warfare! It's a brand new game so that means brand new strategies and things to look out for! Thank you for watching my video, I appreciate the support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Another Way To Get Notified for my videos!:


► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING G-Fuel!


► Use Code "GHOST" For ANYTHING on Respawn!


► Use Code "GHOSTZ" For ANYTHING KontrolFreek!


► Become a MEMBER of the Channel!:

► My Twitter:

►Team



► My Headset: Turtle Beach PX4 (had since 2014!)

► My Kontrol Freeks: Specter Kontrol Freeks

► My Controller: Scuf PS4 Controller

► Button Layout: Tactical or Stick and Move

► Sensitivity: Max Sensitivity in Every CoD.. YEAH LOL!

► My System: Playstation 4 and 3 Only (I Don't Have A XB360 or XB1)

► My YouTube Channel Only One:


► My Gaming Chair:
RESPAWN-120 RACING STYLE GAMING CHAIR


► My Microphone For Commentary: Audio Technica AT2020

►Background Song:
'Sun' Happy Chill Boom Bap Old School Hip Hop Instrumental Rap Beat
Link To Song:


'Japan' Classic Happy Boom Bap Hip Hop Instrumental Rap Beat #3


►Outro Song:
Spacey Trippy Trap Hip Hop Instrumental "Infinity"
Link To Song:
Instrumental produced by Chuki:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CoDGhosts619,Ghosts619,Ghosts,CoD,Call of Duty Gameplay,Call,of,Duty,Modern,Warfare,Modern Warfare,COD MW,MW,Modern Warfare Multiplayer,Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer,MW Multiplayer,8 TIPS to GET BETTER at Modern Warfare,how to get better at modern warfare,how to get good at modern warfare,best tips for modern warfare,how to raise your kd at modern warfare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments