Advertisement

Changes For Me - Lookin' Fresh!

Changes For Me - Lookin' Fresh! Changes For Me - Lookin' Fresh! Getting Lincoln's hair cut has been a struggle. Because of his sensory issues, i.e. loud noises and textures, he hasn't been a big fan of letting it happen. Lots of changes keep happening for this boy. Like my mom says, it's like a light has just flipped on. He tolerated his haircut so extremely well and I couldn't be more proud. These changes for the better are what make me so very happy!

**A special thanks to Master Sargent Richard Y & C Company 72nd Air Defense!! We are so extremely grateful you took the time to send Lincoln a special message, but most importantly, we have the utmost gratitude and respect for your service, sacrifice, and love for our country!!**

Have you thanked a service member recently? Let's get it done!

Come join our active family of 7 on all of our adventures! Mom, Dad, Scottie 17, Savana 15, Luke 13, Lincoln 9, Brooklyn 6, and our angel baby Colten who turned 10 in February. We may not have it all together, but at least we're in it together!


SUBSCRIBE HERE:

Savana's channel:

Savana's singing channel:

Find us on Instagram:





changes for me,changes for me changes for you,changes for good,changes for life,changes for the better,change for me,changes,change for life,change for the better,change me,changing me,hair changes,my changes,boy hair change,change,changing hair,changing my hair,changing my hair part,changing my hairstyle,hair,hair change,hair cutting,hair cutting styles,hair cutting videos,haircut,hairstyle change boy,special haircut,special needs haircut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments