Advertisement

ACC | AOR Training - Who should be blamed? (my point of view)

ACC | AOR Training - Who should be blamed? (my point of view) Hey guys!

Firts video on this channel and without surprise it's going to be an ACC video.
Today I just went on the AOR training server to drive a bit and this is what happened.
As the night before I did read some stuff on the official forum about attacking/defending rules, I thought that would be a good idea to show my opinion with a real example of what is very often happening in races since we always disagree to say who's at fault.

Please if you'll be a stewart of the AOR Season 2 league, please comment below to give us your opinion in comparison of my point of view.

If you're not a stewart you can obviously share your opinion aswell ahah :)

This video is aswell designed to possibly give an example of an "evidence-video" without timestamps tho because I wanted aswell to showcase my driving since I cannot be there for the evaluation race happening on October, 15th.

Thanks for watching and have fun fellow drivers :)

Ælleden

ACC,Assetto Corsa Competizione,AOR,Apex Online Racing,Overtake,Racing Line,Nurburgring,race,PC,Ælleden,Thomas Hozé,penalty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments