Advertisement

YOU’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS | 22 KILLS | SOLO SQUAD | PUBG MOBILE

YOU’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS | 22 KILLS | SOLO SQUAD | PUBG MOBILE Business Inquiries (ONLY)
iamsevou@gmail.com

Fan contact
Spoidergang@gmail.com



Like & Subscribe!

What’s my highest Rank?
What’s my Sensitivity/Settings?


HANDCAM Video
New:
Old:

How to Control Recoil



Follow me on Instagram: iamsevou


Played on iPhone XS
Recorded with iOS Recorder
Edited with LumaFusion

Check my brother Levinho’s channel!


And my teammate NZKO



Music:




Business Inquiries
iamsevou@gmail.com





#PUBGMOBILE #PUBG #SPOIDERMON

Levinho,Sevou,PUBG,PUBG Mobile,PUBG Mobile gameplay,PUBG Hindi,PUBG India,PUBG most kills,PUBG best player,PUBG Mobile best,panda PUBG mobile,mortal,coffin,biubiu,owais,powerbang,powerbang gaming,PUBG Mobile Indonesia,PUBG Mobile malaysia,Izzo,talktohand,PUBG Mobile Asia,Asia server,europe server,PUBG top 10,PUBG world record,PUBG new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments