Advertisement

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom #27 - Over the Falls and Through the Woods

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom #27 - Over the Falls and Through the Woods Playlist:

*So on a sad note. I recorded like 6+ hours of content. Only to find out that my recorder didn't pick up my microphone. (cries) so I gotta do post commentary for every single part.

2:16 - Taking the Scenic Route to the Graveyard
7:30 - Torch Puzzle
9:17 - Boulder puzzles
13:50 - Hidden Room Not what I'm looking for.
18:15 - Golden Bracelet Part
24:03 - Backtrack to check wall
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Become a Member of My Channel:
Subscribe to Me:
Support Me if you wish:
Most Recent Upload:
Most Popular Upload:
Stuff I use to Record:
My Blog:
Twitter:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
#MonsterBoyGame #GamingMole #TheFalls

#MonsterBoyGame Game Atelier,FDG Entertainment GmbH & Co. KG,Monster Boy,Steam,Human,Pig,Lion,Snake,Frog,Dragon,Action,Platformer,Boss,Mini-Boss,Music Sheet,Village of Lupia,Brad Ry,The Gaming Mole,monster boy and the cursed kingdom gameplay,monster boy and the cursed kingdom all bosses,lets play,twitch,wonder boy,monster,boy,metroidvania,cursed,monster boy and the cursed kingdom,The Falls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments