Advertisement

I Got A Job At Hooters To See How My Husband Would React

I Got A Job At Hooters To See How My Husband Would React Legit Tim's Wife Tells Him She Got A Job Working At Hooters And Becoming a Hooters Girl, to see hhow he would react his REACTION was Crazy!
What's good Legit Nation! Thanks for watching and supporting the channel! I Legit Vlogs am a 21 year old guy living in San Antonio, Texas grinding and working harder each day to make my dreams become a reality as a latino influencer. I love sneakers and hypebeast stuff like Supreme, Gucci, Air Jordans and Yeezys! I love Shopping Challenges and Pranks on my Wife! We Visit footlocker, nike outlet, gamestop, and many more stores! We just started doing Gold Digger Pranks and Other Legit Vlogs! With The Lord and my family and friends by my side, nothing will be able to stop us. Let's get it Legit Nation!
BUY LEGIT MERCH

- SOCIAL MEDIA (FOLLOW ME)
Instagram:
Twitter:

MORE DAILY EPISODES HERE


For business inquires please contact : LegitBookTim@yahoo.com

legit vlogs,telling,my,husband,i got,a job,at,hooters,telling my husband i got a job at hootersm,i got a job at hooters,working at hooters,hooters waitress,hooters girl,boyfriend,reaction,wife,girlfriend,to see how he would react,to see how my boyfriend would react,see husband react,react,

Post a Comment

0 Comments