Advertisement

English Tutor Retells Romeo and Juliet (Act 1, Scene 1) | Understandable Shakespeare

English Tutor Retells Romeo and Juliet (Act 1, Scene 1) | Understandable Shakespeare I’ve had to read this play 6 times, Twice in High School, and 3 times in college (Twice for my English major and once for my Theater minor)… and once more for this video… Plus I’ve seen several movie and theater adaptations. That’s a lot of teenage angst.

Also, I feel like this is the case for everyone that's seen the movie, but yes, Leonard Whiting (Romeo) might as well be Zac Efron. Let the High School Musical/Montague memes commence.

Support and Follow me!:

Patreon:
Twitch:
Instagram: nolafayedodd
Twitter: NolaFayeDodd

No Fear Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet:

Nola,Dodd,NovaLightSky,Nola Faye Dodd,Shakespeare,Romeo,and,Juliet,Romeo and Juliet,English,Tutor,Teacher,Funny,Comedic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments