Advertisement

Constructing a Colossus Part 23: First Paint Experiments ( Shadow Of The Colossus Sculpture Build )

Constructing a Colossus Part 23: First Paint Experiments ( Shadow Of The Colossus Sculpture Build ) Did you know I wrote a fantasy novel?


Join my Discord:


Wanna chat with me while I work? Come to Twitch Wednesdays at 8pm and Sundays at 1pm (Pacific) :

Want to support my work financially? Go here to donate on a monthly basis.


Or you can give a one-time tip via PayPal to breathoflifedev@gmail.com

Check out the Breath of Life website to see my art and all the OTHER crazy projects I’ve got cooking!


Follow me on Facebook:

Instagram:

Or Twitter:

Musics:

Lena Raine


DusK

Art,sculpture,wargaming terrain,shadow of the colossus,videogames,video games,sony,tutorial,paint,painting,birthday,geeks and gamers,nerd art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments