Advertisement

[ASMR Roleplay] - A Very Kind Novice Takes Care of Your Wounds After A Great battle

[ASMR Roleplay] - A Very Kind Novice Takes Care of Your Wounds After A Great battle #asmr #roleplay #noviceandtheknight #medievalasmr

Such a heroic knight you are, nearly giving your life fighting so very bravely for our nation, the least I could do is tend to your injuries~

Special thanks to a very awesome Patron, Handles, for sending in a script for me to make this asmr, though I revamped quite a bit of it to add a "me" vibe to it~ Anyways, I truly did enjoy making it =3

🌸 Discord Link: 🌸

❤️ Patreon Link: ❤️

I hope you all have enjoyed this video, and if you did please be sure to Like & Share this video, and feel free to Subscribe to my channel to keep up with my latest content and announcements!~

ASMR,Roleplay,Medieval Asmr,Novice & The Knight,Anime Asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments