Advertisement

10 Reasons why confidence leads to a date!

10 Reasons why confidence leads to a date! Click below to get an instant access to Online Confidence Booster Programme

10 Reasons why confidence leads to date

Hi whats up KamaTV… this is the dating coach Emre from kamalifestyles.com and I hope that you are all doing well. Well as you know we were in Marbella for the month of august and done the residential training's and a bootcamp and finally back to London. Guys let me put this way it was a mind blowing time and so much to tell and show. Iain and I will publish series of infield videos from our trip so keep your eyes and ears open. So let’s get to the business of providing you with the best content. ok guys today I am here with another exciting video and I will be showing you a beach clip of a girl I kissed at the beach and who I then went on a date and much more... You know what I mean…I will also breakdown the strategies and talk about the 10 reasons why confidence leads to date. By the end of this video, you will have a clear strategy to get your dating game in to the next level and clearly visualize how you can take action. In this video you will also learn

Why lack of confidence leads to inaction?
Landing the date using your confidence
Why she decides to follow you?
How to challenge yourself?
Demonstrate leadership qualities and controlling your emotions

Gentlemen as I said it before we are not one of the marketing gurus here and actually we teach the real stuff and show you how to do it. The insights and the skills that are taught by us are based on years of experience in the real world. When put into practice, they have worked for countless of our clients and other guys, and I know it will work for you to. So before we start let’s click that subscribe button and turn on the notifications as there will be many more videos will be coming to your way. So let’s watch the footage.

It’s me again…So I was training a client who was in a residential training with us in Marbella and walking at the beach front with my camera man and Iain Myles you know him of course the famous executive dating coach of Kamalifestyles Iain Myles. Iain and I were taking turns and explaining the instant date concepts to our client and I spotted her taking pictures at the beach front and approached her. Actually it was a great moment for the client as Iain could explain everything I was doing live to the client while my cameramen followed me around with the girl and Iain was giving him the real live feedback as I went along. So I went to the beach with her after the approach and started to build comfort and then kissed her after and made our way to the restaurant and so on…

Ebooks are on sale at Kamalifestyles.com
How to Get Girls to Chase You

Dating Guide for men

Become An Alpha Male

Carpe Diem

Get Her Crazy In Bed

Introverted Casanova


Leave a Comment letting us know what you think. If you enjoyed make sure you like, share and subscribe!

Hope you enjoy!

• To stay up to date on dating advice subscribe to the KamaTV channel
• Dating advice and dating training at
• Find us on facebook
• Follow us on twitter
• Follow us on instagram

Sign up for our newsletter:
#datingcoach, #datingadviceformen, #confidencecoach

10 Reasons why confidence leads to a date,Reasons Why Confidence Is Key To Getting Dates,Why Self-Confidence Is More Important,Tips to Boost Your Confidence,Boost Your Dating Confidence,dating confidence is important,confidence leads to a date,Dating and Confidence,Inflate Your Dating Confidence,dating advice for men,dating tips for guys,dating tips for men,dating coach london,dating coach ireland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments