Advertisement

Trying to play SwordBurst 2 ( Hopefully lots can join )

Trying to play SwordBurst 2  ( Hopefully lots can join ) Enjoy the stream hope for lots of people to join.
Dungeon is going to be a main game that will run on my channel.
This Channel is growing but very slow.
I am going to try to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours by making videos everyday.
I going to be getting a better laptop so I can stream and make better videos with obs.
I am right now playing on I laptop that is not good for gaming but I am saving up.
When I start getting payed then I will buy a gaming laptop but for now this is what I got.
Brother's Channel :


I hope guys Enjoy my YouTube Channel as much as I hope you do.
This is going to be a Family Friendly Channel.
Invite anybody to come watch everything is going to fall into place as it comes.
I HOPE I GET ADS ON MY CHANNEL SOON JUST WISHING.
Roblox Profile :


ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Dr ATM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments