Advertisement

TLOU Rampage Montage 4!!!

TLOU Rampage Montage 4!!! The Rampage Montage 4 is finally here!! I wanted a very intense song and edit to compliment my aggressive gameplay of clips from my competitive matches plus online supply raid!! Clips include quad headshots with Hunting Rifle, Military Rifle, Bow, and Rampages with bomb shots. I had a great time getting these clips and I enjoy posting these videos, shout out to Syne for this amazing edit, if you liked the video leave a like, subscribe for related content and get ready for more live-streams, much love everyone. If you have a comeback or montage you’d like me to upload send it to bestoflastofus@gmail.com
Here’s a link to the song:
Feel free to donate here:
Syne’s channel:
Connect with me through Snapchat: Benevolentist
Thank you for tuning in hope you have a great week, much love, peace.

The last of us,the last of us remastered,the last of us montage,an individual,the last of us comebacks,the last of us 2,last of us ps4,rampage montage 4,last of us gameplay,TLOU,

Post a Comment

0 Comments