Advertisement

therefore meme. [gacha life - off timing a little?]

therefore meme. [gacha life - off timing a little?] welp here starts edgy phase guys-

nah im joking.
i think it just adds the um "quality" too it?
:/
anyways i was not inspired by anyone
also im really proud of this especially the thumbnail xd

backup channel:

[my favorite part is the black and white part with blue eyes e.e]

also. if you have the same time zone as me, you would know my time like right now, don't tell me "go to bed" or "why are you up this late?" well, if you have the same time zone as me and tell me that, then why are you up this late? also note: DON'T COMPARE MY TIME ZONE WITH YOURS. im seriously done with people comparing, it's literally the one thing that annoys me.

i literally wanna make the white and black oc with blue eyes my pfp e.e [my oc :v]

k, goodnight/good day/good morning

little?]

Post a Comment

0 Comments