Advertisement

Slipknot - Slipknot Review | Out Of My Element

Slipknot - Slipknot Review | Out Of My Element Welcome to another episode of Out Of My Element where I review the albums that you guys vote for. This is regardless of album, artist or genre.

Today I’m doing something different. I’ve been asked a lot about reviewing the new Slipknot album. But I felt like it would be weird to comment on that album since I’ve never listened to a full Slipknot album in my life. So I gave my Patrons the option of having me review the self-titled debut album or their second album, Iowa. The self-titled album won so…here we go.

Music by Ivory Life:

Patreon: patreon.com/mykectown
Facebook:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Merchandise:

Mykectown,myke c-town,mikectown,mike c-town,dead end hip hop,dehh,hip hop reviews,rap reviews,slipknot,nu metal,corey taylor,joey jordison,rap metal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments