Advertisement

get healthy with me #4: healthy baking, yoga, + more!

get healthy with me #4: healthy baking, yoga, + more! hi loves!!! i have another get healthy with me video for you guys today. i have truly been enjoying every second of this journey and been feeling mentally and physically better. i decided to treat myself and make some healthy banana bread and it was absolutely delicious!! don't forget to subscribe :)

instagram: @_katerussell

banana bread recipe:

music used:
Music by Alpharo - Blue Sky -
Music by ninjoi. - Femina -
Music by HOAX - Indian Summer -
Music by ninjoi. - Castle in My Mind -
Music by Clueless Kit - The Springs -

get healthy with me,get fit with me,health and fitness vlog,healthy day in my life,summer day in my life,what i eat in a day,healthy what i eat in a day,vegan what i eat in a day,vegan what i eat in a day to lose weight,what i eat to lose weight,vegan weight loss,vegan meal prep,vegan keto,healthy and fit day in my life,how i stay healthy,summer days,get healthy with me vegan,workout with me,project comeback,vegan meals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments