Advertisement

Caravan Amazing Drum Solo-Ken Loomer

Caravan Amazing Drum Solo-Ken Loomer The most requested song I get with my Jazz Quartet is Caravan. This song was made famous again by the movie Whiplash,about a jazz drummer and his teacher who pushed him to be the best he could be on the drums. I have played Caravan so many times,and I would say this is the best drum solo I have performed on this classic jazz song.. These are are my 1970 Slingerland drums,which were the very first professional drum set I ever bought. I love the big open warm sound I get out of these classic drums and I of course my 70`s A Zildjian cymbals just has that amazing sound that fits my drumming so well.Thanks to my good friends and excellent musicians,Tony Castellano on piano,Franco Marino on tenor sax,and the one and only John Lamb on bass,I get to do these type of concerts playing at a high level.

Caravan,Drum Solo,Amazing Drum Solo,Whiplash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments