Advertisement

(YOU MATCH THE DESCRIPTION)MIRROR)BAILEY PUBLIC PRESS

(YOU MATCH THE DESCRIPTION)MIRROR)BAILEY PUBLIC PRESS Bailey public press👇👇👇👇




So from my point of view before the cops showed up, my friends and I began to leave the park at 9:50. The moment the camera was turned on was the first encounter the only thing it didnt catch was the Arson Investigator saying hey to my 3 friends and myself. After that the video had picked up until I locked my phone which ended the video and saved it. I only turned it off due to my friends having been so far from me because they seperated us was unable to give it to a friend to let it keep rolling when the sherrif said I was under arrest. He said I was under arrest for Violation of a Kern County Ordinance that states the public cannot be at the park after 10pm. Well my friends and I started leaving before ten. I was detained for not providing my personal information. They were investigating an arson case down the street from the park. I was only at the park after ten because they were questioning me and detained me. I tried to leave 2 times. First time before any interaction and the second after speaking to the arson investigator. After placing me in cuffs telling me what i was under arrest for (the county ordinance violation) they walked me to the squad car. Officer Carnie #1397 was told to get my phone, which he did by searching my pockets. Once he obtained it he tried to go through my phone but was unable to get in. At no point was I ever mirandized either.

1st amendment,1st amendment audit,watch dogs,public photography,when they see us,nipsey hussle,Donald trump,Photography isn't a crime,Arson,Bakersfield fire,Kern county sheriff's,How to edit,Viral,Viral video's,Freedom of press,Violation of rights,Aclu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments