Advertisement

WATCH THIS AGAIN IN 3 YEARS

WATCH THIS AGAIN IN 3 YEARS Here’s a little experiment I’m doing with my future self, where I answer certain Q & A questions, such as my favorite bands or my opinions on certain people, and return to these questions in a few years to see how I have changed.

If you're reading this, go comment your own answer to any one of these questions! Thanks for watching!!! :)))

~

OTHER VIDEOS I MENTIONED

5SOS in San Francisco:

Oh Wonder All We Do Music Video:

SOCIALS

Business email↠ megannicholemail@gmail.com
My Instagram↠
My Spotify↠

MUSIC

Intro/outro music↠

Background music:

#Q&A #assumptions #meganbentley

q and a,q & a,questions and answers,truth or dare,would you rather,instagram questions,instagram assumptions,answering your assumptions,assumptions about me,reading your assumptions,unpopular opinions,megan bentley,megan,bentley,bently,watch this again in 3 years,dear future self,a video for my future self,dear future me,drive with me,tumblr girl,tumblr,girls,billie eilish,mental health,bullying,dms,comedy,funny,vlog,blog,public figure,influencer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments