Advertisement

TOUGH SESSION IMPROVING MY FINISHING

TOUGH SESSION IMPROVING MY FINISHING DAY 34





SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND BE PART OF MY JOURNEY






Today.... WORKING working working






Welcome to Season 2 of the 365 Days Challenge to a Pro Contract....



BONJOUR | GUTEN TAG | WAS’ UP BROV
My Name Is Brandon | Left Everything Behind Me To Live My Dream Of Becoming A Pro Footballplayer | And Trust Me | I Will Try Everything I Can To Realise My Dream | German/Congolese | 6 ft 6 | Centre Forward | Vegan Athlete | SON OF GOD | Faith | Follow My Journey To See If I Succeed






Social Media:
YouTube: @brandao
Instagram: @brandao4
Snapchat: @brandao_4




Enquiries: brandon_d@hotmail.de





Outro Music:
Song: LiQWYD - Love Life (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Sheldontweedie,Brandao,howbecomefaster,howbecomeyoutuber,footballdaily,hashtagunited,7mlctraining,becomeelitematch,becomeelite,footballjourney,ukfootballtrials,footballscouts,howbecomepro,unisportcr7,unisport,professionalfootballer,footballvlogs,dailyvlogs,journeytopro,sundayleaguefootball,sedons,hashtagunitedmatch,footballtrial,footballagent,signcontract,footballskillstwins,footballfreestyle,premierleaguehighlights,footballhighlights,traineffective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments