Advertisement

Taurus,BE VERY CAREFUL, YOU'VE GOT THE EVIL EYE! July 22-31

Taurus,BE VERY CAREFUL, YOU'VE GOT THE EVIL EYE! July 22-31 NK TO NOVEL:

FOR READINGS & RITUALS! PLEASE READ THE STEPS!!!:

READINGS:

I have three booking options that I offer and they are as follow:

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR ZODIAC SIGN (AND THAT OF THOSE INVOLVED) AND YOUR THREE QUESTIONS. READINGS TEND TO LAST ABOUT 1 HOUR! (BACKSTORIES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.)

Standard: USD $77, five day wait time. So if you book on Monday, you should be getting the reading on Saturday. These are recorded and posted to YouTube on a private link. I send the link to you after upload and you and I are the only two people who have access to it.

Emergency: USD $111, 24 hour wait time. So, the end of the next day after booking, method of distribution is thesame as the previous (via privated link).

Live: USD $155, scheduled within 48 hours. Ofcourse as half of my clientele is international (outside of US), we'd have to figure out the timing by cross-referencing both of our time zones.

RITUALS:

I WORK MY MAGICK BY ANCHORING YOUR ENERGY TO MINE, THEN ANCHORING A SPIRIT TO YOUR ENERGY. I WORK MOSTLY WITH ANGELS, BUT, IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR ANOTHER ENERGY FORM LIKE GENIUS SPIRITS ETC. THEN I WILL USE THOSE, UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST THAT I DON'T DO SO.

SELF-EMPOWERMENT RITUALS: $222, Please email a behold able picture of you, your name. As well as a description of what situation you're trying to manifest in your life for the ritual. THIS RITUALS ARE FOCUSED ON SELF, YOU BEING THE MAIN SUBJECT OF THE SPELL. FOR EXAMPLE; EMPLOYMENT, HEALING, FINDING LOVE, UNCROSSING (CURSE BREAKING) ETC.

SYMBIOTIC SPELLS: $333, This spells are focused on those in your environment, a friend, an ex, an enemy, Curse breaking for a friend or lover.

Please be mindful that I use cuss words in my videos and tend to be very inquisitive so, my videos tend to be average an hour long sometimes longer.

EMAIL: EUGENEKENYATTAWRITES@GMAIL.COM

INSTANTGO:

Method of payment is via paypal (my link is : Paypal.me/EugeneKenyatta ) or via Cashapp: $Eyongyong (if you've never used Cashapp before I can send a link that would save you 5 dollars. Hahaha.)

22-31

Post a Comment

0 Comments