Advertisement

NAP TIME POWER CLEAN 2019 / KITCHEN DEEP CLEAN / SAHM

NAP TIME POWER CLEAN 2019 / KITCHEN DEEP CLEAN / SAHM #cleanwithme2019 #naptimecleanwithme


Today's video is a NAP TIME CLEAN WITH ME!!!! I put my son down to nap and went to work on my messy home. I used this time to also give my kitchen a deeper clean than I normally do. It feels so good to do a deep clean in the kitchen. I hope you all enjoy this #ultimatecleaningmotivation and have a great day!!!!

Love you all!

Tara

.........................................................

MY CLEANING PLAYLIST:



SOME OF MY FAVORITE CLEANING VIDEOS:

EXTREME MESSY HOUSE CLEAN


WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME:


…………………………………………………………...

+++MOST SIGNS IN MY HOME ARE FROM SKRAPPIE HAPPIE ETSY SHOP:



……………………………………………………………..

+++NEW UPLOADS WEEKLY!!!+++

…………………………………………………………….


Email for business inquiries only:
tschadeggyt@gmail.com

..................................................................................

Music by Epidemicsound.com

…………………………………………………………...

This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

…………………………………………………………...

Connect with Me:

INSTAGRAM


......................................................................................

Thank you so much for watching!

......................................................................................

ABOUT ME:

HI!!! My name is Tara. I am a wife, mother, nurse, and now I am adding YouTube to my list of things I love to do.

I have a 1 year old son named Maverick and my husband Brian and I just welcomed our second baby. IT'S A GIRL!!!! We are so excited to add another child to our family.

I have a step daughter who is 15 and never ceases to make us proud. She is beautiful inside and out!

My son, and now daughter, keep me very busy at home!

I am also an ER nurse and work rarely. I love it so much and don't want to give it up altogether but I love being home with my kids.

If you ever have any questions for me, just ask! I love connecting with my subscribers!

Thank you for your support!!

clean with me 2019,house cleaning,house cleaning motivation videos,ultimate clean with me,ultimate clean with me 2019,extreme clean with me,POWER HOUR CLEAN WITH ME 2019,NAP TIME POWER CLEAN,POWER CLEANING,CLEANING ROUTINE,SAHM,TARA SCHADEGG,EXTREME CLEANING MOTIVATION,MESSY HOUSE,MESSY HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME,KITCHEN CLEANING,DEEP CLEAN,DEEP CLEAN WITH ME,REAL MESSY HOUSE CLEANING,DIRTY HOUSE CLEAN,TIFFANI BEASTON CLEANING,LOVEMEG CLEANING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments