Advertisement

everyone except my mom can watch this

everyone except my mom can watch this ✂ SHOP LAURDIY MERCH:
✂ click to join for member benefits + perks!

HELLO EVERYONE EXCEPT MOMDIY LOL. welcome to tattoo vlog #5!! i dont know how we got to #5, but apparently we're here LOL. hope u enjoyed coming along for my week! a bit hectic, but what else is new. hopefully see some of u this weekend at the challenger games!!! also NEW MERCH! YAY NEON PINK HOOOOOODIES
♡ XO lauren

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

MORE LAUR!
⟡ snapchat: laurdiy
⟡ instagram:
⟡ twitter:
⟡ like "LaurDIY" on facebook:
⟡ tumblr:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hi DIY Babes!!! Welcome to the #prettylittlelaur fam, I'm Lauren - a Canadian living in LA, makin' DIY dreams come true every single day. You'll find everything DIY related and more!! Including hauls, room decor, clothing try-ons, product testing, (many failed) slime DIYs, hacks + vlogs featuring my sweet mini bull terrier Moose! I'm so excited you're here and make sure to leave me a comment down below if you're new here!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

5 Of My FAV VIDEOS!

Buying YouTuber Merch & DIYing It: James Charles, David Dobrik + The Dolan Twins


DIYs You Actually Asked For: Room Decor - Easy & Affordable!


Instagram Followers Control My Life For a Day!


Roast Yourself DISS TRACK


Trying Aerial Silks With The Try Guys!

DIY,do it yourself,how to,laurDIY,lauren riihimaki,laurdiy 2,lauren diy,laurdiy vlog,laurdiy weekly vlog,laurdiy challenger games,the challenger games,logan paul challenger games,tattoo,laurdiy tattoo,laurdiy new tattoo,mia stammer,mia sayoko,vlog,vlog squad,weekly vlog,daily vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments